If you are in Software Testing, one of the most popular certifications you can do is ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. There are hundreds of thousands of certified testers and you might want to be one of them. Many organizations require ISTQB as mandatory certification for testers when they recruit them. I will tell you how to get latest ISTQB Dumps 2013 and easily pass the exam.
ISTQB has 3 exam levels and we are going to talk about foundation level here.
How to prepare for ISTQB Foundation Level -
1. Download the official latest ISTQB 2011 syllabus from istqb.org and read it thoroughly.
2. Find out study materials from internet and do some practice ISTQB Mock exams.
3. Here is one of the best source for free sample ISTQB Dumps for 2013
4. The dumps that are available in the internet are not good for actual exam but are useful for practice.
5. You might want to get some premium sure pass ISTQB Dumps 2013 from this site – 100% passing ISTQB Dumps / Study material
6. Decide which board to attempt the exam from – Indian Testing Board (ITB), UK TB, ASTQB etc. UKTB conducts BCS ISTQB ISEB Foundation Level exams via Prometric centers and they are easy and convenient in my opinion. They provide quick result too.
7. Register with the board and follow tips and tricks given in the material available at the step no 5 above.
Instead of hopping around old ISTQB sample papers one should look for genuine study materials based on actual syllabus and ISTQB dumps for this year 2013.
Go for it. Some free sample papers link for your use.
ISTQB Training in Gurgaon is also available for quick and easy preparation – please contact us for details at +91-9911449111.